1. About these General Conditions of Sale
- These general conditions of sale (‘Terms’) set out the terms and conditions that will apply when you place an order through Mrs. Rosehip directly or through the Rosehip web shop. If you are unable to understand, or have any questions about these Terms please contact Mrs. Rosehip. Please note that these Terms are subject to change so review and save or print a copy of the current terms and conditions prior to each order that you submit.
2. Company information
- Mrs. Rosehip / Roos van Put
- Stevinstraat 141
- 2587 ED The Hague
- The Netherlands
- Chamber of commerce The Hague: KvK 62372815
Mrs. Rosehip is a registered trademark, registered at BOIP in The Hague and protected by international trademark law.
- These Terms do not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products.
- The sales contract will be drawn up in Dutch language but may be concluded in English language.
3. Order & Acceptance
- Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase products. Orders are subject to Mrs. Rosehip’s acceptance and may be refused at Mrs. Rosehip’s discretion, for example in cases where:
- orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided;
- there is an error on the web shop relating to the products that you have ordered, for
- example an error relating to the price or description of the product as displayed on the web shop; or
- the product that you have ordered is no longer available through the web shop.
- After Mrs. Rosehip receives your order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. If you do not receive an email, contact Mrs. Rosehip before you try to place another order for the same product.
- You will receive an email when your order is being dispatched confirming that your order has been accepted and the delivery date after placement of the order.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Mrs. Rosehip’s order acceptance policy, or if you consider that your order was rejected in error, please contact Mrs. Rosehip.
4. Product Availability
- Mrs. Rosehip will have the right, at any time, to make changes to information about products displayed on the web shop or in other communications, for example information about prices, description or the availability of products and Mrs. Rosehip may do so without first giving you notice of the changes. Mrs. Rosehip will not, however, make any changes to the price, availability or description of any product after an order has been accepted.
5. Customer initiated order cancellations & changes
- You can make changes to or cancel your order at any time before your order has been processed. To make changes to your processed order, please contact Mrs. Rosehip. If your order has already been dispatched you will only be able to request a refund of the product: please see Returns.
6. Order tracking
- After shipment you can track and trace the progress of shipment of your order by logging into the shippers account with the information provided to you by Mrs. Rosehip after shipment.
- Shipping and handling charges will depend on the value of your order and the country to which the product is being shipped. Any customs duties or tariffs that may be imposed on the deliveries will be paid by you.
- Any delivery dates provided to you in connection with your order are estimates.
- Mrs. Rosehip reserves the right to deliver the ordered products in separate shipments.
- Product that is delivered to you will become your property at the time that you receive it provided that Mrs. Rosehip has received full payment for the product. As soon as Mrs. Rosehip has delivered the product to you, you will become responsible for it and for any loss or damage to it thereafter.
8. Prices & Payment
- The product price is always the price indicated when you place your order. The price includes VAT.
- Products and their postage are paid in conjunction with the order. The available payment methods are displayed in connection with the product order form in the web shop.
- Payments by credit and debit cards:
- If you would like to pay by credit or debit card, Mrs. Rosehip will act solely as the marketer of the respective payment method and will provide the products to the customer. All complaints and claims for compensation will be handled by the payment method provider. With regard to payments made by credit or debit card, the payment method provider acts as the merchant of the product and the trade transaction takes place between the customer and the payment method provider. The payment method provider is also the recipient of the payment.
- Online banks:
- In some countries purchases will also be possible via online payment systems. These services will be offered via Mrs. Rosehip’s payment partners in accordance with their terms.
9. Returns / Refunds / Warranty
- Refunds or exchanges in case of a faulty product:
- If you wish to exchange or return for a refund a pre-order product which is faulty or otherwise damaged when you receive it, which does not correspond to the description on the web shop, or which develops a fault after you receive it, you can do so in accordance with and pursuant to applicable law and as separately informed by Mrs. Rosehip;
- If you wish to exchange or return for a refund a product that is sold and delivered to you by Mrs. Rosehip which is faulty or otherwise damaged when you receive it, which does not correspond to the description on the web shop, or which develops a fault after you receive it, you can do so in accordance with and pursuant to applicable law. This provision does not set-aside your mandatory legal rights in this respect.
- Mrs. Rosehip offers a lifetime limited warranty. All of our products are warranted for life against defects in material and workmanship. If we determine that the product has a manufacturing fault, we will repair or replace it free of charge to you. The decision to repair or replace is solely at the discretion of Mrs. Rosehip. Our manufacturing warranty does not cover claims resulting from misuse, abnormal use, overloading, not following instructions, transportation damage (including airline or freight damage), poorly maintained product, dropped goods, negligence, second hand product, modified product, colour fading, mould, or fabric cuts and tears. Our warranty also does not cover corrosion to frames or fasteners as a result of atmospheric or environmental conditions.
The warranty is ‘return to base’ and not a free in home service. This means you are responsible for any inwards freight charge to return product to Mrs. Rosehip.
- Refunds for non-faulty merchandise
You can exercise the right to cancel an order for product sold and delivered to you by Mrs. Rosehip within fourteen (14) days from the date that the product is received. The price will be refunded within fourteen (14) days from the date the product was returned and received by Mrs. Rosehip. The costs for the return shipment will be paid by the customer.
10. Liability to you
- Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the law states may not be excluded or limited.
- Rosehip will not be liable to you under a contract for:
- any loss of profit, loss of income, loss of business, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill;
- any loss or corruption of or damage to data;
- any loss or damage which was not a reasonably foreseeable result of either breach of a
- contract or breach of legal duty of care; or
- any liability resulting from the product sold by Mrs. Rosehip;
11. Personal information
- When you create your Mrs. Rosehip Online Shop account and place an order through the web shop, you will be providing Mrs. Rosehip with your personal information. You agree that Mrs. Rosehip may store your personal information for the purpose of the sale. Mrs. Rosehip will use your personal information to process your order and for the delivery of the products ordered and for other limited purposes. Mrs. Rosehip’s collection and use of your personal information will be carried out according to Dutch privacy laws.
12. General terms
- The contract for sales of other products will be solely between you and Mrs. Rosehip and is governed by the laws of The Netherlands.
13. Contact Mrs. Rosehip
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Mrs. Rosehip by submitting a request for Mrs. Rosehip Service and Support.